Juniper research has released a report covering the highlights of this week’s Mobile World Conference in Barcelona.
The report, which is available for free on Juniper’s Web site, is split up into the following sections:
- Flurry of launches to increase competition in the smart phone space
- Operators announce Apps Community
- GSMA embarks on LTE interconnection standards
- NFC payment trial at Mobile World Congress to presage widespread NFC adoption?
- Android platform gains critical mass- the rise of the open source OS
Read more here.