Dell Direct is now offering turnkey IT asset tracking RFID solutions to increase efficiency and harden security, with the aid of ODIN Technologies.
The solutions will allow companies to replace conventional bar code systems and manual processes and offer enhanced server and personal computer tracking.
With the aid of ODIN, Dell Direct will offer five solutions that include:
- An entry-level hand-held ultra-high frequency RFID reader
- A mobile cart for tracking servers in the data center environment with a full-power passive ultra-high frequency RFID reader
- A passive doorway portal equipped with an ultra-high frequency RFID, GPIO controller and four antennas
- RFID tags designed specifically for US and global use with servers, laptops, and other IT assets
- ODIN’s Intelligent Asset Management Suite software for tracking IT assets in the data center or enterprise, for standalone asset management or complete RFID integration
All readers will be embedded with ODIN’s EasyEdge RFID device management agent, ready to use out of the box.