DAP Technologies’ Guard System handheld computer played a role in FEMA’s Office of National Capital Region Coordination’s (NCRC) “Spring Ahead” demonstration last week.
DAP’s Guard System is able to verify a range of credentials and was used to validate federal agency-issued FIPS 201-compliant and state/local government-issued FIPS 201-interoperable credentials during the simulated all-hazards events.
DAP’s Guard System, which is FIPS 201-certified and also authorized for use in the Transportation Worker Identification Credential program, can be customized to validate a variety of credentials including:
- FIPS 201-Compatible and FIPS 201-Interoperable Credentials
- The Department of Defense’s Common Access Card
- First Responder Authentication Credential
- The Transportation Security Administration’s Transportation Worker Identification Credential
- State-issued driver’s licenses